I hope everyone had a great Holiday weekend. Mine was full of good food and lots of family time. I went skiing and rode the Timber Ripper at Okemo, ate lots of food, and spent time with all my little cousins.
What I did not do much of is work out and eat well but that is totally ok with me because I think it is important to enjoy your time with family and not get bogged down by trying to be perfect all the time. However, I will be drinking lots of water, focusing on fitting in my workouts and eating lean, clean and green for the rest of the week.
It was nice to be in Vermont, recharge my battery and catch up on sleep but now I am right back into my busy work schedule. I am heading to NYC for two days of meetings and you better believe I am going to be doing some Cyber Monday shopping while on the train. I thought I would share some of the deals I am hoping to check out below. Happy Shopping!
Cyber Monday Deals
- Tone it Up: Lots of Cyber Monday Bundles with big savings!
- TEAM Beachbody is having lots of sales
- 40% off at GAP, Old Navy and Banana Republic: Use Code CYBER
- Soma: Soma is giving away $30,000 worth of free sporting goods, like surfboards, bicycles, ski helmets, and more. Plus, each Soma Black is on sale for $99.99 and comes with a free gift.
- 20% off at Mark and Graham [this is a great site for gifts]: Use code NOVSAVE20
- 15LOVE is women’s fitness apparel and today you can receive 60% off site-wide using code 15CYBER
- Restoration Hardware: Save $100 on every $500 you spend
- West Elm: Take 25% off Everything: Use Code SUPERSALE
- 15% Off with code SAVE 15 at Crate N Barrel
- One last deal: Check out Amazon, they are having a Cyber Monday Deals Week and having thousands of deals throughout the week. Some Cyber Monday 2014 deals are in limited supply, and all will go quickly–but don’t worry if you miss one, because we’ll keep adding new ones, as often as every ten minutes, all week long.
Do you have any sweet Cyber Monday deals you are shopping? Let me know, I want to check them out too!